Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Beginning

For some reason, I felt like starting a blog because I got bored with school and work. Plus one for procrastination! Most of my blogging is going to be about politics, sports, food, and music. Anything else might be short-lived red herrings. And I'd like to remember what I was thinking a couple years back. I have a terrible short term memory, but my long term memory works perfectly fine. Weird.

Senators and Representatives - Members of Congress - A third of the government with the most control of our country. (What happened to the Checks and Balance of the executive and judicial branches?) 'Public servants' has become an archaic word to describe our lovely, corrupt politicians. Democrats and Republicans both have become entrenched in politics. Democrats seem to appear as pussies. Republicans are the voice of the corporates. Lobbyists are the CEOs of America in disguise. American politics are a joke. The media and government are run by money.

Lebronomania!!! Finally July 1st! I think every sports fan- bandwagon or fanatic- are impatiently waiting for the free agent class to sign with their team. I'm hoping the Bulls get anybody, or we're going to become the Knicks or Pistons of the 90's. When are the Cubs going to turn this losing streak around? They were one of the best teams on paper before the season started. Overrated. The Bears seem like they can turn it around, but they carry more question marks than a Q&A session.

Recently, I've become addicted to Mexican foods. www.pasadita.com That restaurant tastes pretty damn good.

Listening to the radio has become that nagging girlfriend that most guys can't escape. They repeat songs over and over again for months at a time. I'm pretty sure there's more than 30 songs out there. www.newjams.net I can't help but rip on songs that become trendy. B.o.B is definitely one of my favorite rappers, but 'Airplanes' and 'Nothing On You' have been out for almost a year now. Can radio stations stop playing them and start playing his mixtapes? There's great music hidden from the general public. But of course, most Americans are too lazy to even look for music before they even realize what they listen to most of the time are just what labels want them to hear.

I don't know if anyone's going to read this, but I don't really care and prefer that it doesn't become big.

Song of the day: John Legend & The Roots - Our Generation

No comments:

Post a Comment