Thursday, July 15, 2010

Take 3

I guess I'm blogging only once a week - every Thursday around noon.

I'm listening to Curren$y - Breakfast (In & Out). Man, I'm digging the jazzy background with some rap. Today's rap is evolving by by blending with different genres. Lil Wayne's rock album? (Haha Rebirth was so bad..) All these new songs with a techno/trance beat? (Flo Rida especially! Club Can't Handle Me!!) Now jazz? Don't get me wrong, these songs aren't bad. Just taking note.

The BP leak is dragging. Another leak in another attempt to cap the well? WTF! Let's get this shit over with. Almost 3 months now.. I know it isn't an easy fix, but 3 months? My guess is that there's only one worker and he's writing ideas down on a piece of paper and drawing the "best" one out of a hat. That or the fact that drilling thousands of feet underwater with tens, maybe hundreds, of thousands of oil gushing out with incredible force just makes it kind of hard to fix, just a little bit.

Got Kid Cudi ft. Rostam Batmanglij & Bethany Cosentino - All Summer stuck in my head. Pretty chill ass song. I could see potheads liking it too, since it is Kid Cudi..

It's been a week since Lebitch owned Cleveland on ESPN. Some have already handed Miami the Larry O'Brien Trophy; others claim the Lakers are still the team to beat. I, for one, do not want to see the 'Bigger 3' getting any rings for the next few years. But, did anyone not watch the finals? Boston did stretch it out and even had a lead throughout Game 7. The Lakers aren't invincible. But then again, it could've been rigged so there was a Game 7 no matter what with the best team winning in the final game regardless of the 82 plus games prior to that game.

Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj - Bottoms Up. Damn her voice is so sexy.

The Bulls suddenly got better. Hopefully Orlando doesn't sign Redick's offer sheet. We'd have a stacked rotation. Rose, Redick, Deng, Boozer, and Noah as starters with Taj, James Johnson, Korver, Asik, and whoever else we sign (Brewer? BMiller?) coming off the bench. We just need that top notch defender, including Thib's defensive schemes, which would put us into the top 4 for at least the next few years.

Huey ft. Lil Wayne - Another Planet. Catchy song. I hope it goes on the radio

Either way, next year is going to be a great year of basketball. Can't wait.

Rick Ross ft. Diddy & Trey Songz - No. 1. I think I found a new workout song. Not really a good song, but motivation to keep working out. I'll take it.

FUCK VOTTO! 15 homers against the Cubs so that means 7 homers against everyone else he played. Doesn't that mean he's overrated and just a Cub killer when it comes to homers? Can't wait for Cashner to drill his ass!

Yeah that's pretty much it for today. I'll think of a new title for the blog. Seems kinda stupid haha

-Allen

1 comment: