Saturday, November 13, 2010

Next Chapter

The door creaks. It closes shut. Suddenly, a trill slowly gets louder and louder. The door slowly creaks open. Open just enough so a mouse can sneak away from the ghastly aura. Finally, the silence returns. The door creaks and slams shut. This is the bar room. It could be the howling wind; it could be the friendly ghost.

In Da Club- 50 Cent vs. Eric Prydz by DJTP

"The truth is that many who leave the faith or turn away from God do so because they have come to realize that this mindset led to nothing more than a shallow or empty relationship with God." Read this if you want to reflect on Christianity. It's getting clearer, but still murky.

Tupac vs. Andrea Bocelli-My Block by DJTP

My brother and I talked about our childhood, our parents, and our future. It revealed a lot to both of us about who we are, who we're becoming, and why we're becoming what we're bound to become. It's comforting to know that we talked about things I never mentioned to anyone for over 10 years. Slowly, I'm realizing what family is all about. In the past, I've claimed that I was a family man who cared about nothing more than my family. I knew I was lying when I selfishly left my family in the dust to hang out with friends when they needed me the most. I don't regret it because I made friendships that I still cherish and I realize that I won't repeat the same mistake twice. Even though I never tell my family, it doesn't mean that I don't love them.

Only 99 Problems-Jayz vs. Enya by DJTP

There's only three weeks left in the semester. Then one more semester, maybe one more. Then off to life! Adult-life, how much I dread the thought of waking up at 6 am every morning. I guess the money will be enough motivation..

Airplanes vs. Nothin to Lose by DJTP

The Bulls are so exciting! Luol Deng definitely stepped it up this season. Joakim Noah made a lot of progress on D and on offense. DRose is sick. The passing and motion offense is a lot better than I thought. One more month until Booze!

Izzo by DJTP

I just listened to the beginning of this song and the door creaked open.. Halloween was two weeks ago..

No comments:

Post a Comment