Thursday, September 30, 2010

Writer's Strike: Tough Break

I can't believe I just stumbled upon a show I like, even though I used to rip on it 24/7. Damn.. treated. Good accident. But time for some deep thoughts..




It's been minutes, hours, days, weeks, months..
After all, time seems to fly by fast these days.
I reminisce and it's picture perfect.
Waking up in the morning,
Enjoying a good breakfast with you.
Kicking back with fun and games,
Bursting in laughter.
Looking at you and being reminded,
How slow time can really be sometimes.
What's to say about all of those messages?
Some were good; some were bad.
Overall, there were many memories.
Having to part takes its toll.
There's a crack.
Something seems to be missing.
When times are hard,
the rules can be bent.









But it's time to move on to the next one..







Goodbye,






my two year old phone! It's been good times.










I can't wait to get my next one. First smartphone and finally getting to see first hand what it's like to have one. I don't think it's going to be anything special, but I can't wait to finally see through messages. Next up, finding a new iPod.







It could happen

No comments:

Post a Comment