Friday, January 14, 2011

Spacing Out

Sit back. Absorb the lights. Roll with the music.



With my last winter break almost over, there's a surreal aura creeping up over me. I felt time crunch me in all directions. One day was the past reminding myself of the future to come, all within the present.



I'm going to try my best to rid myself of what has held me back. I'm not a big believer of "Feel Good" books, but so far this book has been pretty inspirational.



The man smoked about 3 to 5 packs of cigarettes every day. He ended up quitting because his wife took him to a hypnotherapist. He found the motivation to quit smoking and continued that lifestyle by helping others (with a success rate of 95%). Most of the book inspires the motivation for others to stop smoking, but what gets to me most is that he quit his accounting job to pursue what he really wanted to do in life - rid the world of smoking. Although he passed on (ironically, due to lung cancer), his book and clinic have left a legacy that will always continue to battle the evil in this world.



In the midst of tragedy, things may seem more or less important than before. History is constantly repeating itself. Revolution? Not so much. It doesn't hurt to kick back and relax every once in awhile.



Things I want at the moment: Piracetam, Choline Citrate, new basketball shoes - KD?, protein, creatine, new (old) hairstyle, and a SLR camera.

Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment