Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DJ play that song!

These are some songs that have been stuck in my head for the last month and haven't gotten around to updating this blog.

Hello - Martin Solveig & Dragonette
I'm really digging this song!
How U Do That - B.o.B
Whoops, number 2 on my playlist
Watch the Sun Come Up (Devil's Gun Zeitgeist Remix) - Example
Hey! Good Morning!
They Were Here (ft. Imogen Heap) - Jasper Kid
Using a sample from 'Hide & Seek', the song is pretty much a random song using Imogen Heap's voice.
Peter Pan Complex - Dumbfoundead
The Lily Allen remix features a catchy song from the booming artist from LA.
Truth (ft. Passion Pit) - Chiddy Bang
Chiddy Bang throwback from the Swelly Express
Folds In Your Hands - Passion Pit
It's one of those 'I can rage or chill to this song'
Sign Language (ft. Wynter Garden) - Kinetics & One Love
Reminds me of Immortal Technique's Dance With The Devil, this Brooklyn duo recreates the lyrical modern tragedy.
The Fight - Truth Himself
Not as good as Eminem, but for being an unsigned rapper I think it sounds pretty good.
Make Noise - AudioDax
A 'Go Happy' Song
Constellations - Jack Johnson
I'm a big fan of Jack Johnson. Throwback
Broken Stereo - Sean Fournier
If that last song was too slow, then this one's for you.
We're Done - Wiz Khalifa
Can't stop listening to it.
Goodbye - Sean Fournier
Heard it on GMAD's Cram Session. Pretty catch song

Check out some art or some food. An update on my random Florida road trip is coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment